Thursday, November 15, 2007

my ears hurt

Its been several days now... and there are a number of notable events i'd like to share. First, last week, I participated in whats known as a QuixIt on em411.org. Its where producers log into a secret chatroom in order to get directed to the server with the 9 files that we're all gonna use to produce a track within 60 minutes. it was dope and it actually was the cause of some insight and inspiration that day. download my QuixIt track made in 60 minutes>>>


Saturday night was fucking crazy. I wish more of the pretty Lights could have made it, but instead we had to work with who was available and it turned out being sick anyway,,, or as valley girl boulder light guys say> sock bro! I'm continually amazed how hype the crowd gets at Robby's house in 4 mile canyon. damn, i gotta split and can't finish, but i will post my new hotass remixes asap. and i'm playin in Boulder tomorrow at Trilogy Wine Bar, so come peep!

No comments: